Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Right Thinking


Gandhi Quote of the day: "All your scholarship, all your study of Shakespeare and Wordsworth would be vain if at the same time you do not build your character and attain mastery over your thoughts and your actions."

Thought for Today: A Meditation from Emmet Fox.

He leadeth me in the paths of righteousness for his name's sake. Righteousness means right thinking, and I know that to think rightly about any condition means healing and safety. The Good Shepherd is now guiding me in the path of Right Thinking; so all will be well. The nature of God is all-power-ful omnipresent good, boundless love. I know that this Boundless Love is now taking care of me, and arranging all my affairs.

Hope this post helps you to have a sunny day. Fine Art and Jewelry .

No comments: