Friday, July 11, 2008

A Day of Quotes


Gandhi Quote of the Day:"The hardest heart and the grossest ignorance must disappear before the rising sun of suffering without anger and without malice."

Thoughts of Nelson Mandela: "I have fought against white domination, and I have fought against black domination. I have cherished the ideal of a democratic and free society in which all persons live together in harmony and with equal opportunities. It is an ideal which I hope to live for and to achieve. But if needs be, it is an ideal for which I am prepared to die."

More Mandela: "No one is born hating another person because of the color of his skin, or his background,or his religion.People must learn to hate, and if they can learn to hate, they can be taught to love, for love comes more naturally to the human heart than its opposite."

After many many days over 100 degrees the desert southwestern U.S. is having a beautiful cloudy and rainy day. The desert springs to life. For everyone else I wish for you to have a sunny day. Fine Art and Gems.

No comments: