Thursday, June 26, 2008

Oh Ye Of Little Faith


Gandhi Quote of the day: "I look only to the good qualities of men. Not being faultless myself, I won't presume to probe into the faults of others."

I seem to not be able to write today so I'll share with you this prayer from "Around The Year With Emmet Fox".
God knows me, and loves me, and cares for me. I am just as dear to Him as any human bring who has ever lived.
In truth and reality nothing can ever touch me but the direct action of God Himself, and God is Love.
There is no problem bigger than God. No difficulty, however seemingly grave, can come into my life, that God cannot completely wipe out.
God is continually instructing me and inspiring me, and in some good way He will now clearly show me the next important step in my life-and how to take that step.
The Will of God for me is peace of mind, true place, happiness, joyous activity, and unbroken progress-I thank God for this.

This meditation helps me on the days when I'm lacking in the faith department. Hope you have a sunny day. Fine Art and Jewelry.

2 comments:

Silvia K. said...

I love your website.The picture of the Emerald Green is really cool. You have a lot of nice info!

Gail Alexander said...

I like the Ghandi quote and the prayer that you posted.
I use a Ghandi quote as the signature on my email.
Your jewelry looks fabulous!

Gail Alexander
http://artmusingbyalexander.blogspot.com